Structured cabling is the standardization of cabling any type of network. According to specific technical observations, approximately 70% of the problems that occur in a computer network are due to poor cabling structure. A well structured network eliminates the dispersion of cables destined for the transmission of control data signals, offers system longevity and allows the separation with the other cables that lead the electricity.
The benefits of a well-structured network are summarized in:
• Reduction Costs with new facilities.
• Easy to change.
• Fast and safe maintenance.
• Longer service life.
• Planning of Network Design and Communication Infrastructure based on technical standards.
• Infrastructure installation (gutters, conduits and electro tiles).
• Network and Telephony Cabling.
• UTP Cable Clipping: CAT.5e - CAT.6e.
• Optical Cable Clipping: Monomode and Multimode.
• Fusion of Network and Fiber Optic Cables.
• Identification and Testing of Cabling.
• Mapping of CAT.5e, CAT.6e and Fiber Optic Networks.
• Organization of Structured Cabling in Racks and Data-center.
• Structured Network Operation tests with certification.
• Wireless Network Deployment.
• Configuration of Routers, Switches, Access Point and Firewall.
• Providing Tables and Location Maps.